- Our Gender Revolution series from Idaho Coalition Against Sexual and Domestic Violence
- Strength Media Works using “My Strength is Not For Hurting” from Men Can Stop Rape.
- Do You Ask? Educational Poster Series by the Date Safe Project
- Stand Up. Speak Out. from the Texas Association Against Sexual Assault (TAASA).
- Posters from Rape Treatment Center of Santa Monica-UCLA Medical Center
- “Voices Not Victims” poster series based at the University of California, Davis
Materials in Spanish
- NSVRC has a list of Spanish Language materials
- Arte Sana has numerous materials
- Media Materials Clearinghouse has materials from around the world
- Men Can Stop Rape has handouts in Spanish
- Crisis Connection, Inc. has a link with various Spanish resources:
Materials for Deaf Audiences
- Deaf survivors continually face language and cultural barriers as they seek out services from providers, shelters, and advocacy agencies.
- DeafHope Their mission is to end domestic violence and sexual assault against Deaf women and children through empowerment, education and services.
- DeafHope Power and Control Wheel, illustrated, with text explanation, adapted from Duluth model
- Two movies are available: “Til Domestic Violence Do Us Part” and “Til Domestic Violence Do Us Part, Rest in Peace”
- The Accessing Safety Initiative helps organizations and communities meet the needs of women with disabilities Deaf people who are victims or survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking; their information can also help organizations to make their prevention efforts accessible and appropriate.
See Major Article: Giveaway Items
For materials on more specific topics (e.g. street harassment), check the wiki page for that topic.