The PreventConnect Wiki Project is supported by the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The CDC-funded projects listed below work in collaboration as a part of a network focusing on violence prevention resources to ensure a more comprehensive strategy for service provision.
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center
- National Youth Violence Prevention Resource Center
- PREVENT, Preventing Violence Through Education, Networking and Technical Assistance
- PreventConnect: The Violence Against Women Prevention Partnership
- VAWnet, The National Online Resource Center on Violence Against Women
The following organizations below are contractors of PreventConnect: